MEET DR. KELEMEN
With a wealth of expertise in aesthetic and regenerative and reconstructive plastic surgery, Otto Kelemen MD. PhD. MBA is an advocate for patient safety and satisfaction. For over three decades, he has helped patients restore their health and recover their self-esteem.
Dr Kelemen takes great care to fully understand his patients’ needs and provides complete information to enable them to make the right choice. In a comfortable and supportive environment he works with each patient to identify desired outcomes and establish a customised approach.
Dr Kelemen obtained his medical degree from the University of Pécs, Hungary (1983). He went on to complete his surgical training (1987) and the advanced specialisation in plastic and burn surgery (1995).
Dr Kelemen also holds a PhD on the Treatment and Prevention of Keloids and Hypertrophic Scars (2008). He is a certified Healthcare Executive (2009) and holds an MBA in Economics (thesis: online marketing) (2012).
After over 15 years as consultant surgeon at the Department of General Surgery and E.R. of the Nagykanizsa Hospital (1983-1999) he joined the University of Pécs Medical School’s Department of Surgery (2000-2009). As consultant surgeon and senior lecturer, he both mentored students and served a diverse patient population.
Since 2009, Dr Kelemen has dedicated himself entirely to his private practice Kelemed Plastic Surgery. Kelemed Ltd. was esthablished in 1997.
- Hungarian Surgical Society (MST)
- Hungarian Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgical Society (HPRAS)
- Hungarian Society of Senology (HSS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- International Society of Plastic Regenerative Surgery (IPRES)
- International Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgical Society (IPRAS)
- European Association of Societies of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (EASAPS)
+36 30 9935 379